It Takes Two

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 | Category: Bed and Bath, Decorating, Furniture

{Decor Pad}

Oh the good old twin bed.  Remind you of summer camp?  Your poster covered, 7 year old bedroom you shared with your kid sister? 1950′s sitcoms where married couples slept in separate beds?  Vanquish all the above from your memory!  Twin beds are hot these days, and these pics will show you why!  They are a great guest room option and yes, still are perfect for kid’s rooms.  These twin bed abodes prove that two really can be better than one.

{Decor Pad}

{Flickr}

{Flickr}

{Flickr}

{Decor Pad}

{Decor Pad}

{Flickr}

11 Comments to 'It Takes Two'

Karena 05 May 10 at 9:47 am

Fabulous image choices, these do not remind me of summer camp!!

Karena
Art by Karena

amy 05 May 10 at 10:41 am

Gorgeous photos! I love girls’ rooms that aren’t stereotypical pink and princessy. I esp. love the sea-inspired beds that hang – how cool!

Kelley Moore 05 May 10 at 12:37 pm

Love it! It reminds me of being a kid and watching I Love Lucy and not thinking twice about how it might have been odd that Lucy & Ricky slept in separate beds…

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} 05 May 10 at 1:02 pm

Wow, so beautiful inspirational pictures! To share your room with your sibling is so much fun! Know it from my past!

Linda Sluiter 05 May 10 at 5:16 pm

Thank you for sharing such wonderful inspiration – I am in the process of creating a “room for two” for a client. Working in soft blue/green tones, taupes and creams.

cna training 05 May 10 at 11:19 pm

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

beth 06 May 10 at 12:49 am

I’m loving the look of the double twin beds lately! I’m saving these lovely images for when I have children someday!

Ashely Adams : Postcard Printing 06 May 10 at 8:37 am

beautiful shots! completely mesmerising. they should be put on postcards for better display . you can try http://www.psprint.com/postcards
for the printing work

sketch42 06 May 10 at 12:32 pm

I did a post like this too… Some different rooms here that are nice!

with & where 12 May 10 at 9:22 am

This post is great! In fact, I have many of these pages already catagorized in my idea books!! Great minds think a like ;-)

Angela 18 Jun 10 at 1:38 am

I just wanted to say your blog is one of the nicely laid out, most inspirational I’ve come across in quite a while. Thx! :)

1 Links to 'It Takes Two'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by bot_interior, Robin Krahling. Robin Krahling said: It Takes Two http://bit.ly/bdbw1D [...]