https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5_qujRXWk Tokyo Soul - JERRY THE TEACHER! #17 (Minecraft Roleplay) happy new year 2016 pictures New Years Eve 2016 Happy New Year 2016 Pictures funny for friends, New Year Wishes Awesome Whatsapp Status Updates on Merry Christmas 2016 New Year Jokes 2016 New Year Wishes 2016 New Year Greetings 2016 Happy New Year 2016 HD Images, Wallpapers, Photos New Year Greetings 2016, Sms,Wallpaper,cards New Year 2016 Whatsapp status Happy new Year 2016 Quotes Happy New year 2016 images New Year Wallpapers 2016 Happy New Year Images
Chicago Design Blog | Material Girls | Chicago Interior Design » Garden Fit For a Sting

Garden Fit For a Sting

Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Category: Home Exteriors, Magazines

{Margaret Russell, now editor-in-chief of Architectural Digest, formerly editor-in-chief of Elle Decor}

I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of the January issue of Architectural Digest since the fall.  Why?  Because Margaret Russell, former editor-in-chief of Elle Decor, is now the head honcho at Architectural Digest.  Elle Decor has long been one of my most favored shelter mags, and although AD has been losing my interest in recent years, I think that Russell’s arrival will really breathe new life into one of the industry’s oldest publications.  Margaret Russell will be replacing AD’s longstanding editor-in-chief, Paige Rense (who held the position from 1971-2010).

I was very impressed with the January issue, particularly the feature on the unbelievable Tuscan estate of Sting and Trudie Styler.  Villa Palagio, built in the 16th century as a hunting lodge for the dukes of San Clemente, is now used by Sting as a vacation home, working vineyard, and also hosts private yoga retreats (I’m in!)

The feature focused on the fabulous gardens, designed by landscape architect Arabella Lennox-Boyd.  Arabella, you have a standing invitation to visit my garden anytime!

8 Comments to 'Garden Fit For a Sting'

Fifi Flowers 15 Jan 11 at 8:03 pm

Oooh FAB place… I’m in too!

Double Glazing 16 Jan 11 at 8:23 am

I love your garden. It is so unique and very classic. The place is very relaxing, I want to live there!:) I admire those people who made this thing be possible. Keep up the good work.

Deborah 16 Jan 11 at 6:32 pm

My dear friend recently stayed at the villa as a guest and was so taken by its beauty and simplicity. It is rustic and chic all at once! loved seeing your photos.

amy 16 Jan 11 at 11:42 pm

Great blog. Enjoyed and will look forward to many more visits. i am now your newest follower!!!! I get around quite a bit myself. Life is good.

Julie 17 Jan 11 at 10:49 am

This is so beautiful! And it really makes me long for the days of summer…

Paul 18 Jan 11 at 12:14 am

What an amazing place… Looks like a little slice of paradise.

Maca Martinez 18 Jan 11 at 7:15 pm

♫ Every little thing He does is Magic ♫ Loved Villa Palagio just as much as I love its owner! XoXo

abbie pool 21 Jan 11 at 12:26 pm

I bet those private yoga retreats are beyond awesome, the landscaping work is unbelievable, I especially like the view from high above – looks like a royal garden with hundreds of gardeners maintaining this beauty on a daily basis.

1 Links to 'Garden Fit For a Sting'

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Robin Krahling, Nancy Peal. Nancy Peal said: Garden Fit For a Sting: {Margaret Russell, now editor-in-chief of Architectural Digest, formerly editor-in-chie… http://bit.ly/foQB9G […]