Staying in Style in NYC

Thursday, August 11, 2011 | Category: Celebs, Dining Rooms, Floors

{Roofdeck…what a view!}

One of my former interns, Colette, recently moved to New York…so excited for her to start her post grad life!  She is currently seeking jobs and apartments, but she stayed with her mother for the past week in one of New York’s most fabulous hotels, the Hotel Surrey.  Located in a prime Upper East Side location, both Colette and her mom absolutely raved about it.  They have done quite a bit of traveling and said this was one of their favorite hotels they have ever stayed in.  Her mom will now be making any excuse to come back to NYC to visit Colette and her sister (who also lives in the Big Apple).

I checked out the hotel for myself, as I am heading to NYC for the BOD Conference and as a guest of Brizo during Fashion Week in September,  and it looks amazing.  Loving that roofdeck.

{Entrance}

{Penthouse Suite}

{Penthouse Suite}

{Suite}

{Suite}

{Suite}

Tags: , ,

7 Comments to 'Staying in Style in NYC'

smita 11 Aug 11 at 8:14 am

Woww….dats like i am dreaming in a world of fantasy !! Am so much inspired by the luxury and styling of the hotel…that m gonna recommend each of my friend who r gonna visit NY to hotel surrey !!

That’s a brilliant piece of work !!

Melissa 11 Aug 11 at 8:35 am

Wow—what a cozy roofdeck…it’s like an outdoor living room.

Hamptontoes 11 Aug 11 at 8:56 pm

Okay, having lived in NYC and haivng lived in a nice place I can say that this is not the norm for city living! This place is beyond AMAZING! Love every single detail. I think I need to book a spot at this hotel to experience NYC in another light!!

Angelia 12 Aug 11 at 12:59 pm

Love the black and white with beige color combination. Thanks for the inspiration.

Diva 25 16 Aug 11 at 11:23 pm

Your place is so amazing, I live in the south i wish we could buy our partments here, may be i could this to my place.I willtake a page from your book I want this in my place Thanks for the wow!!!!!!!!

María 17 Aug 11 at 8:19 am

Hi Julia, happy to find you. I love also Colette in Paris, is amazing. Thanks for sharing this information about NYC. I have never been there but is a dream that I hope it comes true. This hotel is faboulus!

LOMR 26 Mar 12 at 4:02 pm

Those views are amazing and I love the modern look of the apartment