There’s still time!

Friday, March 27, 2009 | Category: Sales

The Carrollton Wisteria Outlet sale is still goin on! I went there yesterday and was able to make it in before it closed. I must say, this is one of their best sales yet! Everything is marked down considerably. I am kicking myself that I didn’t go on Wednesday- the first day of the sale. Apparently stuff went pretty quickly.

Wish I had a proper entryway because I would get this chest in a heartbeat. The crystal knobs are the cutest!

They had a bunch of accessories and tables ALL marked down!

I really really wanted these chairs- but alas, there were only three and I think they are a different shade of white than my dining table. They were marked down to $150 each! Someone go snatch them up!

These cane back chairs were only $50 something dollars each! You’d need to recover the seats as most of them were needing repair, but what a deal!

This table is just gorgeous in person- too bad it’s already SOLD!

More and more console tables!

Joe, one of Wisteria’s employees, was kind enough to walk me around the warehouse and make sure I saw every inch of bargain! Thanks Joe! He loved these Art Deco-esque chairs..and for $99 each! You could even get new cushions made for them- imagine the possibilities!

Sale ends Saturday- better hurry because stuff is getting picked over fast!

6 Comments to 'There’s still time!'

my favorite and my best 28 Mar 09 at 12:19 am

i am RIDICULOUSLY envious of your proximity to this warehouse!!! those blue chairs??? the cane back chairs???
please buy something and tell me all about it so i can AT LEAST live vicariously a little.

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} 28 Mar 09 at 12:55 am

I wish they had an outlet in Houston! It looks like they have some amazing deals. The cane chairs are a steal!

Emily Johnston | EJ Interiors 28 Mar 09 at 7:20 am

I didn’t buy anything….sigh. The offers were amazing but since I wasn’t exactly sure if the chairs would match my dining set, I decided against them. The no return policy scares me a bit!

Love Where You Live 28 Mar 09 at 4:14 pm

Ditto to what La Dolce Vita said. Wish there was one in Houston. Dallas is a hike, which is where I think one of the outlets is located. Such a great store. cheers, -susan

Down Comforter 30 Mar 09 at 7:40 am

So many great things. I love the chest & the white console tables.

Megh 30 Jun 11 at 1:54 pm

I absolutely LOVE the Wisteria Outlet – especially the new warehouse!! Their chairs – especially this swingback antiquated patina chair: http://beworthy.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/wisteria-lane/ – are so well crafted! Love your finds!

Cheers! – Megh

1 Links to 'There’s still time!'

[...] a pair of these in my parent’s bedroom.  If you live in Dallas make sure to check out the Wisteria outlet.  I either spotted this chest on one similar last time I was there. [...]