https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5_qujRXWk Tokyo Soul - JERRY THE TEACHER! #17 (Minecraft Roleplay) happy new year 2016 pictures New Years Eve 2016 Happy New Year 2016 Pictures funny for friends, New Year Wishes Awesome Whatsapp Status Updates on Merry Christmas 2016 New Year Jokes 2016 New Year Wishes 2016 New Year Greetings 2016 Happy New Year 2016 HD Images, Wallpapers, Photos New Year Greetings 2016, Sms,Wallpaper,cards New Year 2016 Whatsapp status Happy new Year 2016 Quotes Happy New year 2016 images New Year Wallpapers 2016 Happy New Year Images
Dallas Blog | Material Girls | Dallas Interior Design » You Got Those Where?!

I was reading designer, Emily Clark’s blog today which featured a recent bedroom makeover that she completed.  My jaw practically hit the floor when she revealed her source for the nightstands.  She took a big box retailer’s run of the mill chest (for $79.99) and then added pretty hardware to it.  I swear, it looks like a whole new piece!

Click HERE to find out what retailer Emily got her revamped nightstands from- you won’t believe it!!

9 Comments to 'You Got Those Where?!'

Maddie 21 Feb 11 at 10:32 pm

Hi Emily. I really like how the room turned out but I especially like how they used their personal photos as art. Maybe we can do something like that in the retreat. I got a ton of those photos !

chic coles 22 Feb 11 at 9:53 am

She did such a great job!

Paula 22 Feb 11 at 1:11 pm

OMG. If my husband will let me, we’re copying this. I have a love/mostly hate relationship with Ikea (I’ll buy storage boxes and candles there, but not much else), but I always thought the white version of this dresser was great for a closet (though not nice enough to stand on it’s own in a room). Happily, Emily has proven me wrong!

The Hungry Housewives 23 Feb 11 at 3:05 am

That’s funny- I have those EXACT drawer sets in my bedroom (but in brown). Nice to know a cute update for when I get bored!

Sue 23 Feb 11 at 3:44 pm

Great job. I love the hardware. Where can I find it?

Charlotte 23 Feb 11 at 11:52 pm

Amazing makeover and nice lamp. I like the color of the bedroom. It looks neat and pleasing to the eye. Good job!

french provincial homewares 10 Mar 11 at 11:01 pm

The bedroom looks elegant. I think the major attraction is that storage box. It’s amazing to see how a simple storage box can add so much class to a bedroom. Good work Emily.

french provincial homewares 06 Apr 11 at 8:51 pm

Wow…this picture shows excellent interior design and bedsheets..i would like to buy it..from where can I get it.?

Emily A. Clark 21 Apr 11 at 8:17 pm

Hi Emily–Somehow I missed this post, but thanks for the mention :)