Attention Fellow Stalkers!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 | Category: Budget Design, Decor Accessories

turquoise-pillow

MG Readers, I need your help!

I purchased this pillow (that I’ve mentioned before) on Ebay because it has been discontinued and I desperately want a second one.  After many stalker-ish calls to all the Company C locations, I found out that they actually sold all the remaining stock to TJMaxx/Marshall’s/Home Goods.

Never one to back down from a deal hunting challenge, I have already scoured all the stores remotely close to me, and so far I’ve seen the orange and lime green colorways.  The turquoise is the one that I want, so I beg you, if you see it please snatch it up for me (I’ll pay you back I promise)!

8 Comments to 'Attention Fellow Stalkers!'

LindsB 09 Jun 09 at 11:34 am

I love these pillows and actually have two of the turquoise ones myself (sorry, didnt mean to rub it in) but they are based up here in New England so I’ll keep my eyes out for you and email if I find any :)

Anne @ The City Sage 09 Jun 09 at 11:35 am

Don’t you HATE when that happens? I had a similar experience with a scented candle from Kiehl’s that got discontinued. I called every store for miles until I found one that had a few left, and then I bought them out!

P.S. Speaking of pillows, I’m having a fab Nate Berkus throw pillow giveaway at my blog. Would be forever indebted if you spread the word to your fabulous readers! http://tinyurl.com/m8yowb

xo!
Anne @ The City Sage

Sarah Danielle 09 Jun 09 at 1:49 pm

Lovely! I will indeed keep my eyes open for them – as I would love an orange pair myself!!

Lauren 09 Jun 09 at 3:28 pm

Sarah, do you want me to pick you up the orange pair I saw?? They are $14.99/each.

Shela 09 Jun 09 at 9:57 pm

I’ll check out the one in Madison, WI!

margot 04 Aug 09 at 12:14 am

Hi, That pillow is from Company C (I used it in a shoot I styled last year) but it’s a season or 2 ago so I don’t see it on their site now. You could try contacting them: companyc.com.

margot 04 Aug 09 at 12:18 am

OK I’m an idiot — ignore my earlier comment, you already tried contacting them…it may show up in Canada at HomeSense (Canadian stores owned by TJ Max). I can ask my PR contact there…and will check when I’m in store this week scouting.M

Gretchen 07 Dec 09 at 9:46 pm

2 Links to 'Attention Fellow Stalkers!'

[...] soft living room designed by Anne Coyle.  Plus, it’s making me feel better about my single Pagoda Pillow (no, still haven’t found another [...]

[...] experience shack fashioned by Anne Coyle.  Plus, it’s making me see meliorate most my azygos Pagoda Pillow (no, ease haven’t institute added [...]

Trackback from Soft and Pretty! | Design Today on August 09, 2009