Mirror Mate

Thursday, July 09, 2009 | Category: Budget Design

espresso

frontlarge

brushed-chromeglazed-earth

I was recently introduced to the company, Mirror Mate.  Their website boasts the ability to outfit your bathroom in minutes with a custom cut frame for your “builder grade” sheet mirror already adhered to your wall.  It promises easy installation and instant results.  You could also have a glass company cut and install a simple mirror and then attach the Mirror Mate frame after the fact.

Before…

mediterra_before_s

After…

mediterra_after_s

So to get the look like this bathroom by Betsy Burnham, would you try out Mirror Mate??

burnham-master-bath

6 Comments to 'Mirror Mate'

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions 09 Jul 09 at 10:15 am

I would love to try this product out ~ either in my own home (if I ever have a mirror like that) or a clients. It looks like it makes such a difference and, personally, I like the way it looks so much better than an unframed mirror.

Melissa 09 Jul 09 at 10:18 am

We actually have a large bathroom mirror that could use this kind of makeover! Very nice.

Tommy Bahama Bedding 10 Jul 09 at 2:24 pm

I heard about this company several months ago, but haven’t used it myself. Sounds like a good concept, though.

Holly 10 Jul 09 at 11:44 pm

I’ve used it several times. Always arrives on time, in great condition and it’s very easy to install. Beautiful improvement for an unframed mirror. Changes the whole look of the room.

joanne 14 Oct 09 at 11:58 am

We recently redid our bathroom and as a glass shop owner we were interested in a decorative application for our large mirror.We had recently invested in your sample box and I picked one out.It is beautiful.What a great idea.We have so many customers asking for frames for large mirrors and have had to send them to hobby/art stores to get a frame and bring it back.There was nothing on the market to address existing mirrors that were too unwieldy to take down.We are very happy to sell this product.

suzette 05 Feb 10 at 4:24 pm

We’re re-doing our corporate office bathrooms and this will be a budget-conscious remedy. Can’t wait to try it !