Desk-Scape

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 | Category: Budget Design, Decorating

3kc3m93pezzzzzzzzz97f17a62b0c00f71d812

So I fell in love with the desk the minute I saw it on Craig’s List.  I decided to create a whole “desk-scape” around this piece.  I did a great inspiration board on Photoshop, but Word Press is not agreeing with me, and it’s late, so I will just post the individual items…

37676fpx

Robert Abbey Lamp via Lamps Plus

0095278_pe233755_s3

000053476

Ikea Slipcovered Chair in fabric from Calico Corners

200__orig

Jon Hart Planner (I have one in pink)

il_430xn46006762

Julep Cup from Etsy

iomoi_2062_62324147-1

Pencils and Paperweight from Iomoi

iomoi_2047_149225076

pks1-4440773reg

Kate Spade Vase

russellandhazel_2063_1729416

Russell and Hazel Business Card Holder… I have a lucite one from Target and I love it!

So what’s your favorite desk accessory??

8 Comments to 'Desk-Scape'

Renae 21 Jul 09 at 8:27 am

What a fab desk=scape….love all the elements you have put together! Will be waiting for the finished product pix!
Blessings…

jaime 21 Jul 09 at 9:23 am

That desk is gorgeous- what a find! My fave accessories are fun organization pieces. For example, my work desk file folders are cute pink and green paisley from Vera Bradley. It just warms up my work space.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions 21 Jul 09 at 12:43 pm

I love my white wire baskets I got from See Jane Work. I like the one I use for filing because I can see how high it is getting and can take action before it gets out of hand. They also come in black.

Laura Casey Interiors 21 Jul 09 at 7:33 pm

I LOVE the desk you found, wish our Charlotte craigslist was that good. great pull together of everything!

The Antiques Diva 22 Jul 09 at 6:52 am

Okay, do you realize HOW SIMILIAR this desk is to the Hermes desk in brown leather? This is a great find as I think the one in Hermes is over 11,000E!! Yikes!

Down Pillow 22 Jul 09 at 1:07 pm

Wow, what a great find on Craig’s List – love it :)

Houston's Weekly Chic 22 Jul 09 at 3:40 pm

Gorgeous desk, stunning lamp. What a fun workspace this would make. Adore.

Paloma {LaDolceVita} 26 Jul 09 at 6:08 pm

I love the entire desk scape! You have such fabulous taste, Lauren. I love that you incorporate a hint of glamour into everything. You are a girl after my own heart. So, did you buy the desk?