https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5_qujRXWk Tokyo Soul - JERRY THE TEACHER! #17 (Minecraft Roleplay) happy new year 2016 pictures New Years Eve 2016 Happy New Year 2016 Pictures funny for friends, New Year Wishes Awesome Whatsapp Status Updates on Merry Christmas 2016 New Year Jokes 2016 New Year Wishes 2016 New Year Greetings 2016 Happy New Year 2016 HD Images, Wallpapers, Photos New Year Greetings 2016, Sms,Wallpaper,cards New Year 2016 Whatsapp status Happy new Year 2016 Quotes Happy New year 2016 images New Year Wallpapers 2016 Happy New Year Images
Houston Design Blog | Material Girls | Houston Interior Design » Desk-Scape

Desk-Scape

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 | Category: Budget Design, Decorating

3kc3m93pezzzzzzzzz97f17a62b0c00f71d812

So I fell in love with the desk the minute I saw it on Craig’s List.  I decided to create a whole “desk-scape” around this piece.  I did a great inspiration board on Photoshop, but Word Press is not agreeing with me, and it’s late, so I will just post the individual items…

37676fpx

Robert Abbey Lamp via Lamps Plus

0095278_pe233755_s3

000053476

Ikea Slipcovered Chair in fabric from Calico Corners

200__orig

Jon Hart Planner (I have one in pink)

il_430xn46006762

Julep Cup from Etsy

iomoi_2062_62324147-1

Pencils and Paperweight from Iomoi

iomoi_2047_149225076

pks1-4440773reg

Kate Spade Vase

russellandhazel_2063_1729416

Russell and Hazel Business Card Holder… I have a lucite one from Target and I love it!

So what’s your favorite desk accessory??

8 Comments to 'Desk-Scape'

Renae 21 Jul 09 at 8:27 am

What a fab desk=scape….love all the elements you have put together! Will be waiting for the finished product pix!
Blessings…

jaime 21 Jul 09 at 9:23 am

That desk is gorgeous- what a find! My fave accessories are fun organization pieces. For example, my work desk file folders are cute pink and green paisley from Vera Bradley. It just warms up my work space.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions 21 Jul 09 at 12:43 pm

I love my white wire baskets I got from See Jane Work. I like the one I use for filing because I can see how high it is getting and can take action before it gets out of hand. They also come in black.

Laura Casey Interiors 21 Jul 09 at 7:33 pm

I LOVE the desk you found, wish our Charlotte craigslist was that good. great pull together of everything!

The Antiques Diva 22 Jul 09 at 6:52 am

Okay, do you realize HOW SIMILIAR this desk is to the Hermes desk in brown leather? This is a great find as I think the one in Hermes is over 11,000E!! Yikes!

Down Pillow 22 Jul 09 at 1:07 pm

Wow, what a great find on Craig’s List – love it :)

Houston's Weekly Chic 22 Jul 09 at 3:40 pm

Gorgeous desk, stunning lamp. What a fun workspace this would make. Adore.

Paloma {LaDolceVita} 26 Jul 09 at 6:08 pm

I love the entire desk scape! You have such fabulous taste, Lauren. I love that you incorporate a hint of glamour into everything. You are a girl after my own heart. So, did you buy the desk?