Tuesday, July 21, 2009 | Category: Budget Design, Decorating

So I fell in love with the desk the minute I saw it on Craig’s List.  I decided to create a whole “desk-scape” around this piece.  I did a great inspiration board on Photoshop, but Word Press is not agreeing with me, and it’s late, so I will just post the individual items…

Robert Abbey Lamp via Lamps Plus

Ikea Slipcovered Chair in fabric from Calico Corners

Jon Hart Planner (I have one in pink)

Julep Cup from Etsy

Pencils and Paperweight from Iomoi

Kate Spade Vase

Russell and Hazel Business Card Holder… I have a lucite one from Target and I love it!

So what’s your favorite desk accessory??

8 Comments to 'Desk-Scape'

Renae 21 Jul 09 at 8:27 am

What a fab desk=scape….love all the elements you have put together! Will be waiting for the finished product pix!

jaime 21 Jul 09 at 9:23 am

That desk is gorgeous- what a find! My fave accessories are fun organization pieces. For example, my work desk file folders are cute pink and green paisley from Vera Bradley. It just warms up my work space.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions 21 Jul 09 at 12:43 pm

I love my white wire baskets I got from See Jane Work. I like the one I use for filing because I can see how high it is getting and can take action before it gets out of hand. They also come in black.

Laura Casey Interiors 21 Jul 09 at 7:33 pm

I LOVE the desk you found, wish our Charlotte craigslist was that good. great pull together of everything!

The Antiques Diva 22 Jul 09 at 6:52 am

Okay, do you realize HOW SIMILIAR this desk is to the Hermes desk in brown leather? This is a great find as I think the one in Hermes is over 11,000E!! Yikes!

Down Pillow 22 Jul 09 at 1:07 pm

Wow, what a great find on Craig’s List – love it :)

Houston's Weekly Chic 22 Jul 09 at 3:40 pm

Gorgeous desk, stunning lamp. What a fun workspace this would make. Adore.

Paloma {LaDolceVita} 26 Jul 09 at 6:08 pm

I love the entire desk scape! You have such fabulous taste, Lauren. I love that you incorporate a hint of glamour into everything. You are a girl after my own heart. So, did you buy the desk?