Attention Houston Shoppers!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Category: Budget Design

photo-3

photo-2

My love for pretty rocks has been acutely documented on the blog. So you can imagine my excitement when I spotted these Agate Bookends/chunks at Marshall’s (both off West Gray and 1-10 & Bunker Hill).  They were priced from $12.99 – $24.99!

photo-4

For some reason I saw these and thought, “Jamie Drake!”  I guess I associate all things pink and purple with him!  I think he’s about the only one who could take these from trashy to classy.

I’m not sure how many are left, but it’s worth a shot if you’re in the area!

7 Comments to 'Attention Houston Shoppers!'

molly 12 Aug 09 at 5:59 pm

Omg you are killing me..

I literally JUST got back from Home Goods. I had one of these in my shopping cart…and put it back because I couldnt justify spending $24 on a rock when i need kitchen supplies. Instead I opted for a gorgeous rose quartz tealight holder for $7. After reading this though, i think i need to go back and get that rock!!!

Lauren 13 Aug 09 at 10:31 am

That is so funny! I actually put the greenish one back because it has a really big chip on it. I keep going back, but I haven’t committed to one yet…

Nicole 13 Aug 09 at 11:14 am

I came very close to buying a greyish-blue set at Home Goods here in the Bay Area. They would have been about $30 with tax so put them back. If I hadn’t just paid bills I would have bought them.

Down Pillow 13 Aug 09 at 12:16 pm

Those are so pretty! I can’t believe you found them for such a goo price :)

Janet 13 Aug 09 at 2:05 pm

They are all beautiful. Great find!

Sally Wheat 13 Aug 09 at 6:18 pm

Thank you so muchfor the tip! I went there today and bought three sets!!! The pink ones for my daughter’s room, one for a client’s book shelves (looked fab!!!) and another for my family room! What a steal! Mine were $12.99 each and they look way more expensive.

Nicole 16 Aug 09 at 3:56 pm

This is so funny! I just bought the large pink set and I used it with the books that I organized in to warm colors. It is a great punch of color in my bedroom! I love it!