Reader Help Requested!

Monday, November 09, 2009 | Category: Fabric, Magazines

2280-PicturesIMG_0001MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

Reader Request: can anyone identify this chair fabric or suggest something similar?

While you are thinking, check out this model condo designed by John Oetgen for The Brookwood in Atlanta.  I love how he paired traditional Queen Anne chairs w/ graphic cushions with a sleek table steel and glass table.

2292-PicturesIMG_0030MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

The plush draperies soften the clean, modern feel of the space.  I love the slipper chairs!

2278-PicturesIMG_0001a_MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

This extra tall headboard and beautiful bedding have a slightly more comfortable, traditional feel.

2286-PicturesIMG_0019a_MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

2282-PicturesIMG_0007MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

2288-PicturesIMG_0019MaliAzima_OetgenBrookwood

To view the AH&L story click here.

I really hope someone can help identify that fabric!

10 Comments to 'Reader Help Requested!'

Linda in AZ * 09 Nov 09 at 8:39 am

* My friend, after allllll the wonderful, charming, delightful, fun & time-consuming-to-put-together blogs YOU’VE shared with us, I was THRILLED thatMAYBE, just MAYBE, “I” could do something “NICE” for “YOU”, as a way of saying “thanks”…

Darn it, tho, I missed my chance here!!! Sorry! ~ I DO hope you can find that fabric tho!!!

Warmest,
Lnda in AZ *

LeilaMac 09 Nov 09 at 11:08 am

No help here…but I do love how they’ve mixed old + new! LOVE that glass sawhorse desk + antique upholstered chair!

designmuse 09 Nov 09 at 11:50 am

It reminds me of something in Robert Allen’s MetroLuxe collection. I’d also look into Candice Olson’s line for Kravet. I hope you find it!

Erin 09 Nov 09 at 1:15 pm

Wish I could help….but these rooms are making me drool!

The art design in the hallways is so calming. I love the entire design.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions 09 Nov 09 at 2:38 pm

I thought maybe Kravet since they have a Green line of fabrics and the article says some of the items used in this home are Green. You could always call the designer or the magazine. His phone number is listed at the end of the article under Resource. I tweeted Clinton R. Smith, the editorial director of AH&L to see if he would respond. If he does, I’ll be back. ; )

shelly 09 Nov 09 at 4:54 pm

Looks like a Lulu DK fabric. Can’t remember the name though

Caroline Sie 09 Nov 09 at 10:23 pm

Looks like the fabric is from one of the Schumacher collection. Hope it helps. ;)

Lauren-Houston 09 Nov 09 at 11:48 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Kathy, thanks for tweeting him! Let me know if you find out anything!

Home design 14 Jul 10 at 11:34 pm

If i owned a home like this every evening after work when i get home i would feel like a welcome guest.