https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5_qujRXWk Tokyo Soul - JERRY THE TEACHER! #17 (Minecraft Roleplay) happy new year 2016 pictures New Years Eve 2016 Happy New Year 2016 Pictures funny for friends, New Year Wishes Awesome Whatsapp Status Updates on Merry Christmas 2016 New Year Jokes 2016 New Year Wishes 2016 New Year Greetings 2016 Happy New Year 2016 HD Images, Wallpapers, Photos New Year Greetings 2016, Sms,Wallpaper,cards New Year 2016 Whatsapp status Happy new Year 2016 Quotes Happy New year 2016 images New Year Wallpapers 2016 Happy New Year Images
Houston Design Blog | Material Girls | Houston Interior Design » Furniture Friday: Lucite End Tables

Furniture Friday: Lucite End Tables

Friday, March 19, 2010 | Category: Furniture

{Photography by Brandone Barre via Desire to Inspire}

I think every room needs a little lucite.  Accent tables are the perfect place to experiment with lucite because they are small enough to just add a subtle glimmer to a room.  I’ve rounded up some of the most fabulous little clear tables out there!

{Above two photos Blount Design}

{Acrylic I-Beam Table}

I spotted this vintage darling at Mecox…I really wanted to bring it home!

Pair of Lucite and Brass End Tables.  Emily, these really remind me of you!

Glass & Lucite End Table

Charles Hollis Jones Lucite Side Tables

{Can’t beat this price}

{Alec Acrylic End Table}

{Acrylic Side table from Horchow}

{Timber Table by Gus Design making it’s second appearance on Furniture Friday}

{Kartell’s Jolly Table}

8 Comments to 'Furniture Friday: Lucite End Tables'

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} 19 Mar 10 at 9:07 am

These are all great! Lauren, I am not sure if you saw my reader, Hallie’s home. I posted it on my blog last month. She also went to school in Oklahoma and studied interior design. She designed the most amazing lucite ottoman that I think you would LOVE!

MaterialGirls 19 Mar 10 at 9:34 am

Loving the 1st Dibs tables! Those are so me! Now if only I could afford them right now…

I am currently on the hunt for a square or round lucite coffee table for a client’s living room. I think we might have to go the custom route because I can’t seem to find them anywhere! Maybe a future FF post!

Dannie Frye 19 Mar 10 at 11:30 am

Love that you featured lucite tables! I ordered a lucite console for my entryway last week from cb2.com (by the way they do have a lucite coffee table for the previous post-er). Trying to decide on the perfect wall art – or – mirror to go behind it is my new challenge.

Irene 19 Mar 10 at 11:44 am

Oh wow, I just used that first image for a post I did about loving pink.

And yes, everyone needs a little lucite. I scored a really neat bar cart for $60 at the Pasadena Flea Market a few months ago.

Nancy@marcusdesign 19 Mar 10 at 8:27 pm

I agree with you, I am loving the cute little vintage table from Mecox, so beautiful!!

agneta 20 Mar 10 at 7:49 am

Yes yes yes, your blog ….. it’s amazing and soooo inspiring.

Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Lauren-Houston 21 Mar 10 at 10:52 pm

Thanks for comments everyone! Yes, I agree the CB2 tables are a great buy!

Paloma, that ottoman/coffee table is so amazing – and from a fellow OU Interior Design alum! I can tell you my armoire from Furniture Design studio is not near as chic!

Sharon 22 Mar 10 at 12:18 am

wow, very innovative designs of the tables and the sofa in first photo is so alluring, i was just thinking to get one but not able to choose a color.