Furniture Friday: Lucite End Tables

Friday, March 19, 2010 | Category: Furniture

{Photography by Brandone Barre via Desire to Inspire}

I think every room needs a little lucite.  Accent tables are the perfect place to experiment with lucite because they are small enough to just add a subtle glimmer to a room.  I’ve rounded up some of the most fabulous little clear tables out there!

{Above two photos Blount Design}

{Acrylic I-Beam Table}

I spotted this vintage darling at Mecox…I really wanted to bring it home!

Pair of Lucite and Brass End Tables.  Emily, these really remind me of you!

Glass & Lucite End Table

Charles Hollis Jones Lucite Side Tables

{Can’t beat this price}

{Alec Acrylic End Table}

{Acrylic Side table from Horchow}

{Timber Table by Gus Design making it’s second appearance on Furniture Friday}

{Kartell’s Jolly Table}

8 Comments to 'Furniture Friday: Lucite End Tables'

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} 19 Mar 10 at 9:07 am

These are all great! Lauren, I am not sure if you saw my reader, Hallie’s home. I posted it on my blog last month. She also went to school in Oklahoma and studied interior design. She designed the most amazing lucite ottoman that I think you would LOVE!

MaterialGirls 19 Mar 10 at 9:34 am

Loving the 1st Dibs tables! Those are so me! Now if only I could afford them right now…

I am currently on the hunt for a square or round lucite coffee table for a client’s living room. I think we might have to go the custom route because I can’t seem to find them anywhere! Maybe a future FF post!

Dannie Frye 19 Mar 10 at 11:30 am

Love that you featured lucite tables! I ordered a lucite console for my entryway last week from cb2.com (by the way they do have a lucite coffee table for the previous post-er). Trying to decide on the perfect wall art – or – mirror to go behind it is my new challenge.

Irene 19 Mar 10 at 11:44 am

Oh wow, I just used that first image for a post I did about loving pink.

And yes, everyone needs a little lucite. I scored a really neat bar cart for $60 at the Pasadena Flea Market a few months ago.

Nancy@marcusdesign 19 Mar 10 at 8:27 pm

I agree with you, I am loving the cute little vintage table from Mecox, so beautiful!!

agneta 20 Mar 10 at 7:49 am

Yes yes yes, your blog ….. it’s amazing and soooo inspiring.

Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Lauren-Houston 21 Mar 10 at 10:52 pm

Thanks for comments everyone! Yes, I agree the CB2 tables are a great buy!

Paloma, that ottoman/coffee table is so amazing – and from a fellow OU Interior Design alum! I can tell you my armoire from Furniture Design studio is not near as chic!

Sharon 22 Mar 10 at 12:18 am

wow, very innovative designs of the tables and the sofa in first photo is so alluring, i was just thinking to get one but not able to choose a color.