The Glamour Quotient

Thursday, April 29, 2010 | Category: Bed and Bath

{C Magazine via The Goods Design}

Mirrored bathroom sink vanities are nothing short of fabulous.  I’d love one paired with hand-painted wallpaper like Anne Crawford’s bathroom as seen in C Magazine. I love the detail of the vanity recessed into a niche with a mirrored border.

{A past ASID bathroom winner as seen in Southern Accents}

Mary McDonald

{House Beautiful}

{Kendall Wilkinson}

9 Comments to 'The Glamour Quotient'

Bre 29 Apr 10 at 9:56 pm

I love this mirrored furniture! It’s so glamorous, like old Hollywood. :)

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Nancy@marcusdesign 30 Apr 10 at 4:55 am

Wow, this post was made for me! I love mirrored tables etc. So chic!!! I have 1 mirrored cabinet in my home and I am in love with it. Thanks for the eye candy :)
Nancy

sketch42 30 Apr 10 at 5:26 am

VERY glam. I dig when its mixed with girly-ness.

Ev Dekorasyonu 30 Apr 10 at 2:36 pm

O my god! What an elegant decoration! It is good to see but i am not going to use them in my home.

Online Interior Design 01 May 10 at 1:58 am

I love using mirrored furniture as a way to bring forward the glamorous aspect of design. I particularly love the image from House Beautiful. The wallpaper, mirrored vanity, and shell accents all combine to make a perfectly feminine and glamorous statement.

Laura Bielecki 03 May 10 at 12:11 am

The best part of mirrored furniture is that you can now find it in any price range. You can fit it into any tired or lonely niche in yoru home to reflect the sparkle and charm you deserve. All of the images above are beautiful examples of this timeless trend currently in the spotlight.

I really like mirrored furniture.

Interior Designers 18 May 10 at 5:23 pm

These are some beautiful pictures. I really like the mirrored furniture, it gives it a look that you don’t normally see. They really pull the whole room together set up like it is in the picture.

pools 11 Jun 10 at 6:48 pm

There’s no such thing as having to many mirrors in the bathroom. I like when a glossy wall is reflected in the mirror – like in the House Beautiful design.

1 Links to 'The Glamour Quotient'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Material Girls , Robin Krahling. Robin Krahling said: The Glamour Quotient http://bit.ly/9z8Zqo [...]