Patio Love

Thursday, June 02, 2011 | Category: Design Inspiration

{love EVERYTHING about this picture}

Our sad, sad, patio is in desperate need of a Makeover.  I have an entire flat of succulents sitting on our patio table waiting to be planted.  Somehow I manage to kill succulents every year (which I’m pretty sure is supposed to be near impossible – these things survive in desserts for crying out loud).  These spaces are leaving me very inspired – weekend project maybe??

{Mary McGee via High Gloss Magazine}

{Courtney Hill Interiors}

11 Comments to 'Patio Love'

karen 03 Jun 11 at 12:51 pm

I love the pictures with tenting, I’m a sucker for tenting. But hard to take care of/ keep clean?

Deb Van 10 Jun 11 at 12:54 am

The outdoor pictures with the wicker chairs are perfect. A great look …….very classic!

Student Discount 10 Jun 11 at 1:27 am

Amazing patio! I prefer the Courtney Hills Interior. A great massage on top of those elegant sofa. A relaxing patio under a cool environment.

Joanna 14 Jun 11 at 10:15 am

The lamps in the 3rd and 5th pictures are fantastic for each setting. But overall, I love the last design, it’s rustic and very south american.

home builders Missouri 23 Jun 11 at 9:51 am

Another thing to bear in mind is the cost and if you are able to acquire quality building materials without the worry of over-spending. Fence, patio or porch installation has gained popularity especially for those homeowners who have space outside their homes that they wish to improve.

anna@ fireplace glass 24 Jun 11 at 2:06 am

All are good but i liked most the patio with long sofa chair/bed. It looks so comfortable in there.

Love these patio ideas. Many times people do not think about designing their outdoor living spaces, and these are great ideas for someone to do or work with.

Robert lamontane 20 Jul 11 at 4:15 pm

Check out this beautiful wall masks and replica weapons, all made by hand with traditional Peruvian designs.

Jamie Herzlinger 30 Jul 11 at 5:02 pm

The classic little patio is so up my alley that I have to put that photo in my wish list!
Have a great weekend!
Jamie Herzlinger

Sara 29 Aug 11 at 3:57 am

I was curious if anyone knows what shade material is used in the third picture with the paper lanterns. It looks like a pergola with maybe bamboo panels draped across the top. We just built a flat top open pergola that we have been debating what to cover it with and I really like the look of that…much better than shade cloth or sail cloth.

San Antonio patio builders 04 Nov 11 at 8:48 am

With the look of the tiles and the furniture, you can tell that the shown patio designs are made with dedication and creativity. Having a multitude of ideas for outdoor additions can be an advantage if you want to be apart from the typical designs of patios. Thank you for sharing such lovely photos, they are indeed inspiring.