Inspiring Kitchens!

Thursday, October 20, 2011 | Category: Design Inspiration, Kitchens

I mean, really?! I could die. I LOVE this kitchen. Anyone know who designed it? I found it via Pinterest.

From the Portfolio of Leslie Sinclair of Segreto Finishes

Love the mirror insert on the island side panels
Could you have a full-out Dining Room in the middle of your kitchen? I have to say I’ve designed a lot of kitchens, but haven’t done this one yet. It sure looks pretty!
A study in contrasts…I also really like the stainless steel accent on the hood.

Dark and moody – just how I like ‘em!

Lighting is everything. These pendants are like the fabulous turquoise earrings that you wear with everything.
Another “Eat-In” kitchen. I say, why not? As long as you aren’t a two-cook kitchen and you have ample prep space. For me, personally, I pretty much destroy the kitchen when I cook, so I don’t think I’d want to look at the mess I just made while I ate! Thoughts??

7 Comments to 'Inspiring Kitchens!'

Lilly 20 Oct 11 at 6:03 pm

Love these kitchens! I can totally see Kyle Richards in the one with the big chandeliers whilst wearing her enormous emerald earrings! Thanks so much for sharing.

Zia Group of Santa Barbara 20 Oct 11 at 9:38 pm

Absolutely crazy about these kitchens!!!

These are wonderful ideas that would really work nicely for a couple of our current clients moving into new spaces. Should forward this link.

BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Michelle 21 Oct 11 at 3:20 am

The first kitchen was designed by Windsor Smith, check out “The House of Windsor” in Veranda, the home is in Brentwood, Ca.

Heather 24 Oct 11 at 6:44 pm

I LOVE white marble in kitchens! I like the eat-in concept… I try to employ what I call “CAYG” (clean as you go) as much as possible, so as to not have a huge mess at the end of cooking…

Megan 25 Oct 11 at 7:46 pm

love the accent turquoise pendants and the organic fixture with the dining room in the kitchen. I like to think a dining table in a kitchen is the same as having an island, just with no storage

Lauren 28 Oct 11 at 3:34 am

Lilly – could totally see Kyle in that kitchen!

Michelle – ahhhh thanks for the source! I’ve loved every single room I’ve seen from “The House of Windsor.”

Heather – my husband would LOVE for me to adopt that strategy, and I try, I do, but most of the time it’s an explosion!

rachael 05 Sep 12 at 3:06 pm

the “dining in” kitchen is by CWB Architects. curious to know where you got that image since its not on of the ones on our website. thanks for posting!