How do you dress your Bed?

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 | Category: Uncategorized

_17B0088-84 (1)

{Design by Renea Abbott}

I’m obsessed with bedding.  I change my bedding at minimum every two years.  I definitely have my preferred way to make a bed and make mine every day.  This is a new habit developed  in the past year, but it sure makes our sometimes (always) messy bedroom feel a little bit more tidy!  We plan on moving to a new house this summer, and designing our Master Bedroom is the first thing on my agenda!  I have definitely had bedding on the mind…How do you make your bed?

6a00e554d7b8278833017d3ebcb188970c-800wi

{Source anyone??}  I love this soft look and die for a long bolster.  Definitely planning to add one to our bedroom.

8091963135_bc575ee0b7_o (1) 5686918863_99ef429031_b

{Above two designs by Urban Grace Interiors}

The above two designs done by Erika of Urban Grace Interiors best reflect how I like my bedding.  I absolutely love these two spaces, the top one was in the Coastal Living Showhome and the bottom is a client of Erika’s.

image_thumb[63]

190417890465420837_KqRyXrGy_c

{Source??}

155444624609182369_u3JsZbWk_c

{Source??}

85. Mark D. Sikes Home habituallychic

{Mark Sikes}

7 Comments to 'How do you dress your Bed?'

livingstyles 07 Mar 13 at 7:41 am

nice bedroom beds design but not very creative.

JEN RAMOS 07 Mar 13 at 6:59 pm

I usually only dress my bed that nicely when guests come over or for photo shoots! :)

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Lauren 08 Mar 13 at 10:25 pm

These bedrooms are lovely, but I like more color! One thing is for sure my favorite Pendleton blanket is always folded at the bottom of (or laying completely across) my bed!

Kim L. 19 Mar 13 at 6:04 pm

I love adding a bit of fun to my bed with some decorative throw pillows in playful colors & prints. I’ve been dying to buy these cool houndstooth pillows!

Jacqueline 25 Mar 13 at 1:55 pm

I really like to use earth tones for my bedroom but I still prefer all-white bedding. I really like a sophisticated look that’s why I love white but the use of white is hard if you have kids around.

Houston salon 08 Apr 13 at 12:20 pm

Shayna Smithson 09 Apr 13 at 7:43 pm

Love the more ornate headboards with the clean upholstery! Fabulous & Baroque can make them even more fabulous! http://www.fabulousandbaroque.com