https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5_qujRXWk Tokyo Soul - JERRY THE TEACHER! #17 (Minecraft Roleplay) happy new year 2016 pictures New Years Eve 2016 Happy New Year 2016 Pictures funny for friends, New Year Wishes Awesome Whatsapp Status Updates on Merry Christmas 2016 New Year Jokes 2016 New Year Wishes 2016 New Year Greetings 2016 Happy New Year 2016 HD Images, Wallpapers, Photos New Year Greetings 2016, Sms,Wallpaper,cards New Year 2016 Whatsapp status Happy new Year 2016 Quotes Happy New year 2016 images New Year Wallpapers 2016 Happy New Year Images
Los Angeles Design Blog | Material Girls | LA Interior Design » The Un-Office Office Space

The Un-Office Office Space

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 | Category: Home Office

The Los Angeles Times recently featured an article on (home) offices titled “The Un-Office Office.” Isn’t it true that many of our work spaces are part of our homes and hence, they become an extension of a living room, a dining room, a bedroom, maybe even a closet. Here are some work spaces that I think demonstrate the “un-office” office:

11 Comments to 'The Un-Office Office Space'

LindsB 22 Apr 09 at 2:19 am

I love the second to last picture, the chair, the color, the shelves….swoon, I love it all!

Anonymous 22 Apr 09 at 2:43 am

check out some cool designs at 7×7’s designers challenge

organizedbydesign 22 Apr 09 at 2:56 am

Love this post! Such inspiring photos. Who said home offices have to be boring, or purely functional?

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} 22 Apr 09 at 3:59 am

These images are fabulous! I have many of them saved on my computer, too. Great post and great trend!

MyLittleHappyPlace 22 Apr 09 at 5:00 pm

Oh, how I want an “un-office” Office!

Sarah Branum 22 Apr 09 at 5:59 pm

I love this post. Great ideas for home offices.

deirdre krotz 24 Apr 09 at 6:56 am

I love the contrast between the walls and the shelves.

Rebecca Nabors 24 Apr 09 at 7:00 am

Brilliant, I am adopting this phrase “the unoffice office” in my vocabulary. I love that work can be a part of the home, not stick out like an eyesore. –Rebecca

Bromeliad 24 Apr 09 at 10:11 pm

You’ve inspired me to clean up my work cube.

mvastudios 02 May 09 at 1:38 am

I love the selection of un-offices that you’ve showcased!

Los Angeles office space 02 Aug 09 at 11:39 am

You have some great images here. I thought I would share some more locations where an office isn’t your typical cubicle space. Check out http://www.creativenvironments.net/properties.html

3 Links to 'The Un-Office Office Space'

[…] office space would have made a great addition to my recent post, “The Un-Office Office Space.” ¬†What office space isn’t filled with […]

[…] back, I featured a blog post titled, “The Un-Office Office Space” – featuring some chic, stylish office spaces that are the epitome of the generic […]

Trackback from The Stylish Office | Interior Design Sense on January 19, 2011

[…] to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.Awhile back, I featured a blog post titled, “The Un-Office Office Space” – featuring some chic, stylish office spaces that are the epitome of the generic […]

Trackback from The Stylish Office | My.BuzzCritic.com on January 20, 2011