…comes a beautiful selection of bedding that are all made of natural fibers and kind to the earth.

The company happens to be called “lazybones” from Australia.  I was fortunate to have been introduced to these lovely quilts and duvets through a client of mine.  It just so happens that I am currently working on a work/live loft space for an Australian who represents the line in the states through her showroom the “Rose Showroom.”

Tracy Hocking is the owner and designer for lazybones.  Her love of clothing and fabric design from the 1920′s-1950′s has been the inspiration for the bedlinens (and also the line of sleepwear and clothing collections) that she designs.

The line is also sold at Anthropologie stores nationwide.

{Pink white smocked quilt}

{Dove smocked quilt}

{Grey marle quilt}

{Lace charcoal pillow case}

{Rosette organic}

{Smocked quilt pillows}

{Smocked quilt white and tan}

*The Rosette Lazybones quilts in Plum, Heather, Natural, Charcoal and soon to be Navy and Raisin are available at Anthropologie. For all other designs, please go to www.lazybones.com.au.

6 Comments to 'From the Land Down Under…'

Aansy 09 Feb 10 at 7:38 am

o la la, wow superb material and designs with unique patterns and exotic colors simply fabulous articles. thanks for sharing and specially for Dove smocked quilt its kind a new thing for me.

Kelly 09 Feb 10 at 7:49 am

Whoa, I love that pillow in the third photo with the numbers on it. Anyone know where I can get it?

Jacqueline 09 Feb 10 at 5:45 pm

Hi Kelly,

You can email info@lazybones.com.au & do a cut & paste of the pic to include in the email and ask them. They may also sell it on their website:

Good luck!

Lisa Langford 10 Feb 10 at 11:58 pm

OMG, how fabulous is this!!! I have seen their products first hand and they are gorgeous!! SO proud to live where these fabulous goodies originate!! Thanks for sharing.

Becca 15 Feb 10 at 4:32 pm

Love your blog. I just found it. I’m in the process of decorating my condo in Florida. These rooms were beautiful.

Love,
B

Shamima Sultana 17 May 10 at 4:48 am

wow..its cool

1 Links to 'From the Land Down Under…'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Material Girls , Robin Krahling. Robin Krahling said: From the Land Down Under…: …comes a beautiful selection of bedding that are all made of natural fibers and kind … http://bit.ly/bN2fdq [...]