Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills

Monday, February 08, 2010 | Category: Commercial Spaces

If you haven’t already heard of Villa Blanca Restaurant, you may soon start hearing a lot more about this restaurant located in Beverly Hills.

The owners are Lisa Vanderpump Todd and her husband, Ken Todd.  Lisa happens to be one of the real housewives slated for the upcoming Bravo TV show, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Not only is she a former actress and restaurateur, but she also designed the interiors of Villa Blanca.

Lisa says she wanted the decor to be “sexy, white, clean, comfortable and inspired…gorgeous art, stylish furnishings and creative music selections will bring life and style to the space. The ambiance will be extremely important to the experience of eating at Villa Blanca—flowers, lighting, chairs, staff—every aspect will look great. If the ambiance isn’t great, you might as well stay home and order take-out.”

Fabulous flower arrangements are in integral part of the decor at Villa Blanca.

Villa Blanca is located at 9601 Brighton Way in Beverly Hills

8 Comments to 'Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills'

Stacey 08 Feb 10 at 6:38 am

believe me i never saw such enticing and huge flower vase, fabulous.

Madella's Decorating 08 Feb 10 at 9:37 am

Stunning….just stunning!

Kim 25 Feb 10 at 11:54 pm

The pictures do not do this place justice. It is absolutely the most beauitful restaurant I’ve been too. Perfection!

Amy Martin-Friedman 26 Feb 10 at 8:01 pm

I love this place-every time I come to LA for work or fun -I get there!
Love the burgers at lunch and salads at night-
good cocktails-GREAT staff!!
The flowers are always fresh and smell amazing!
Thank you for a beautiful place to enjoy a nice meal-

Nina 02 Mar 10 at 12:24 am

I´ve been there several times, and I must say its one of the most beautiful restaurants I`ve been to.
Love the staff, and they have great food.
Lovely place!

Christophe Choo 05 May 10 at 6:11 pm

I have been a regular at Villa Blanca at least 2-3 times a week since they open. A fantastic place to go on every level. Great food, stunning ambiance, fantastic service and Lisa and Ken the owners are a blast. You must go to Villa Blanca, anyone who is anyone in Beverly Hills goes there. Also great for celebrity watching as you never know who you will be sitting next to.

Larissa Love 02 Apr 11 at 5:23 pm

I want to know where you got the mirror tiles on the wall? I want to use them for my closets.
Please email me and let me know

Natasha 08 Jan 12 at 3:07 am

Hi,
Can you please let me know where I can purchase the silver lamp bases in the above picture? Also love the whitewash mirror and metal vases, if you can please let me khow where I can get them.
Thanks
Natasha

1 Links to 'Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Material Girls , Robin Krahling. Robin Krahling said: Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills: If you haven’t already heard of Villa Blanca Restaurant, you may soon start hearin… http://bit.ly/cj29h7 [...]