Kate Spade Home

Sunday, December 19, 2010 | Category: Bed and Bath, Decorating, Fashion

I’ve been on a bit of a Kate Spade binge lately, having recently purchased a new handbag, wallet, coin purse, iPhone case…so hard to resist when everything is so cute!  Next thing you know I’ll be sleeping in Kate Spade…or on Kate Spade! (Bedding, that is!) Launching in 2011 is a new bedding collection from Kate Spade New York.  The collection is punchy and graphic and as quoted from Kate herself, “I really went back to the original DNA of the brand for my inspiration — bright colors, bold graphics and beautiful combinations of the two.”  (The collection will retail from $129-$179.)

{Gardner Street Bedding}

{Heriloom Rose Bedding}

{Garden Grove Bedding}

And while on the subject of home, check out these photos featured in Elle magazine of Kate Spade’s creative director Deb Lloyd’s Brooklyn townhouse, where she hosted a soiree to toast the brand’s launch of their new scent Twirl.

The safari insired sitting room.

Kate Spade creative director Deb Lloyd.

The table set with Kate Spade china.

Guests outfitted in Kate Spade.

Soiree images from Elle.com

Bedding images from Shelter Pop

7 Comments to 'Kate Spade Home'

Karena 19 Dec 10 at 11:17 pm

I would adore having a set of kate Spade Bedding, especially the Gardner Street!

Joyeaux Noel!

I have a new giveaway from My Sparrow, do come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Christine 19 Dec 10 at 11:59 pm

Well you can’t go wrong with hot pink!

Michelle 20 Dec 10 at 11:37 am

In love with the “Hello Sunshine” accent pillow and absolutely adore the zebra chairs and rug!

Lisa 20 Dec 10 at 4:33 pm

I love her bedding sets! They really remind me of kate’s personal style.

House designs 21 Dec 10 at 5:02 am

I super love your designs and it’s very nice! The color scheme spice up as I was truly inspired by your designs. It’s so elegant and awesome. I really had fun going through your designs and learn so many things from your page!

Bedding 21 Dec 10 at 11:22 am

The classic look of the Maribel designer sunglasses for women, by Kate Spade, have proven to be a favorite of ours. Bedding

royaltygirl 27 Dec 10 at 9:51 am

I am patiently waiting for the new bedding collection and am holding out purchasing anything for my home until I see what it available. I hate waiting but i know it will be worth it in the end! I love everything that is kate spade ny!
Loved the party pics!
xoxoxo,
Sandee

1 Links to 'Kate Spade Home'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Scribble Boutique, Jill Seidner . Jill Seidner said: Blogging Kate Spade! Los Angeles Design Blog | Material Girls | LA Interior Design » Kate Spade Home http://t.co/HE4s1A8 [...]