Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s Upper East Side NYC apartment is featured in the latest issue of ELLE DECOR magazine. It’s a stunning 10 room apartment located on Park Avenue. Ivanka worked closely with her interior designer to achieve a beautiful but functional home for her family.

The den features a Christian Liaigre sectional sofa and walls painted in Benjamin Moore’s Galveston Gray.

The mural in the entry foyer was hand painted by Bob George Studio.

The dining room features a Lindsey Adelman light fixture and Mies van der Rohe chairs.

The fun, vibrant lacquered blue desk in the den was custom designed by Trump’s designer.

The master bedroom features a custom designed headboard and side tables, with vintage 1940′s French stools at the foot of the bed.

The charming nursery includes an armchair and dresser from Restoration Hardware and the ceiling is wallpapered in a pattern from Sandberg.

To view the full spread, pick up the October issue of ELLE DECOR which hits newsstands this week!

7 Comments to 'Ivanka Trump’s NYC Apartment'

Sofia 10 Sep 12 at 1:21 am

Looks nice, I especially like that table with the tree-like legs. But I do wonder why she keep insisting on wearing those turtle-neck tops…

Cortney 10 Sep 12 at 11:34 am

I love seeing these posh rooms! The colors are amazing, and again inspire me in so many ways. I love art of all kind an I even take these rooms for inspiration in my own paintings. The mold of the pieces, lines and architecture, as well as the colors. My favorite piece is the table with the tree tunk leg, what a great way to make a normally functionally, and could be boring piece, into a work of art that brings in all the attention of the room. Thanks for constantly showing so many pictures, I love that about the blog!

Marriage Photographers 11 Sep 12 at 5:04 am

I love seeing these posh rooms! The colors are amazing and Looks nice…..specially the tree tunk leg table….its luks fabulous.

fashionable palette 11 Sep 12 at 1:22 pm

Beautiful. Especially obsessed with the nursery! Who says nurseries have to scream “baby”?!

megan 14 Sep 12 at 7:10 pm

Love the design in her apartment, really beautiful.

Stephanie@cre8tive 17 Sep 12 at 12:50 pm

Classy and sophisticated just like Ivanka. Her desk looks identical in color to a credenza I had lacquered recently, so now I have something in common with Ivanka :)

London Apartments 12 Jan 13 at 6:44 pm

Elegantly simplistic with understated style and beautiful designer pieces that make this home really special.