Not A Gallery

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | Category: Art, Budget Design, Decorating

So I’m working away today and my buzzer goes off which usually means it’s FedEx, UPS or the exterminator.  Not this time.  A mysterious man shows up at my door with a package and says he’s from ‘Not A Gallery’.   He kindly hands me the package and off he goes.   I immediately open it up, thinking it will be another catalogue from a vendor who’s trying to get my business, and to my surprise there’s a piece of art inside (see below).  It’s a sample,  what they call a “miniature artwork sample” and it’s fantastic!

Justin Belmont, a 27 -year-old digital artist has a mission:  To prove that original art can be exciting and contemporary without being expensive.  All of his work is mounted on a 2″ deep birch wood and coated with a unique hand-painted acrylic and each piece ranges in price from $249-$699 depending on the size.  Take a look at his collection on the website and place an order so you can see for yourself how great and original his work can look in your own home!  Here are a few other examples of his art, but as I said, you can browse his full collection here.  Thanks for stopping by (Justin, was that you?) and sharing your work with me and all of the material girl fans ;)

Tags: , ,

6 Comments to 'Not A Gallery'

Floor Cabinets 13 Jan 11 at 9:27 pm

Wow, these works are truly beautiful! I love how the have an almost antique look to them

Courtney 13 Jan 11 at 10:34 pm

Love it!

Lisa 14 Jan 11 at 12:17 pm

i love the “old fashion” style of his work!

traci zeller designs 14 Jan 11 at 1:06 pm

What a delightful surprise!!

Justin Belmont 14 Jan 11 at 3:00 pm

Hi Rebecca!!

Yes, that was me who stopped by yesterday with the artwork sample. I’m thrilled that you like it!!

I am a huge fan of your blog and its such a treat to see Not a Gallery featured on here. You can see from my work that I’m really interested in creating images that look retro yet contemporary at the same time – from the comments, it looks like your readers totally get it.

Thanks again for the support!

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Belmont
Creative Director
NotAGallery.com

Rebecca-NY 14 Jan 11 at 7:38 pm

thanks for sharing your work with me/us. i absolutely love it and wish you the best of luck with your gallery that’s “not a gallery”. it’s refreshing to see great artwork that’s affordable and unique. i hope to purchase more for clients, gifts and my home soon! i’ll be sure to spread the word. thanks again..

1 Links to 'Not A Gallery'

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by basketsgaloreto. basketsgaloreto said: Not A Gallery #FB http://tiny.ly/8FW9 [...]